Mini-Flex Corporation offers a variety of careers and job opportunities related to the design and manufacturing of metal bellows and bellows assemblies. We are focused on providing quality products and complete customer satisfaction. At Mini-Flex, we offer exciting career opportunities with competitive compensation and benefits including: 100% medical, dental and life insurance; profit sharing and/or 401k match; and vacation and sick pay.
See a job opportunity that meets your criteria? Submit your resume and apply today by filling out the job application form here.
Careers / Jobs Available:
Mini-Flex is seeking a skilled individual with good hand-eye coordination working with second operation lathe work (deburring), radial saw (precision cutting) and light press work. Additional responsibilies include packaging and general work around the shop. This is a full-time position. Requirements, details and benefits are outlined below.
- Thorough knowledge of measuring tools (micrometers, calipers, etc)
- Knowledge using decimals when measuring
- Basic math skills (using a calculator)
- Good hand-eye coordination and vision
- Must speak, read and write English fluently
- Must be a US Citizen
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Word and Excel software
- Shipping experience using FedEx and UPS
- Machining experience
- Inspection experience
- Benefits include 100% employee medical, dental and life insurance; profit sharing and/or 401k match; and vacation, and sick pay
- One position available for full time employment (40 hours per week)
- Work hours are 7:20 AM to 4:50 PM Monday – Thursday; 7:20 AM – 11:20 AM Friday
- Compensation is $15- $20 per hour, based on experience and qualifications
- Job is located in Ventura, California
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by filling out the job application form here.