Mini-Flex Corporation offers a variety of careers and job opportunities related to the design and manufacturing of metal bellows and bellows assemblies. We are focused on providing quality products and complete customer satisfaction. At Mini-Flex, we offer exciting career opportunities with competitive compensation and benefits including: 100% medical, dental and life insurance; profit sharing and/or 401k match; and vacation and sick pay.
See a job opportunity that meets your criteria? Submit your resume and apply today by filling out the job application form here.
Careers / Jobs Available:
CNC Machine Operator and Programmer
Mini-Flex Corporation, a manufacturing firm primarily in the aerospace industry, is seeking a skilled CNC Machine Operator and Programmer. This position requires experience in CNC programming, operating, tool setup, maintenance and purchasing. The right candidate will be able to quickly adapt to new machines.
Mini-Flex offers exciting career opportunities with competitive compensation and benefits including: 100% medical, dental and life insurance; profit sharing and/or 401k match; and vacation and sick pay. This is a full-time position with frequent opportunities for overtime. Requirements and details are outlined below.
- Doosan LYNX 220LSYC 5 Axis Turning center
- HAAS Mini-Mill
- Doosan Lynx 2100L CNC Lathe
- Manual lathe and mill
- Horizontal and Vertical band saw
- Multi-axis CNC programming
- Proficient writing and troubleshooting ISO G-code/M-code
- 4 or more years of experience with the set-up, operation & breakdown of CNC equipment
- Proficient in selecting and installing CNC tooling of all types
- Able to set-up jobs on Multi-axis CNC Mill’s and Lathe’s with little to no supervision
- CNC maintenance experience including monitoring tool wear and coolant consistency
- 3 to 5 years experience using Conventional Lathes and Mills
- Thorough knowledge of common inspection equipment Optical Comparator, micrometers, calipers, etc)
- Good hand-eye coordination and vision
- Ability to Read and understand drawings, including GD&T Symbols
- Basic math and geometry skills (using a calculator)
- Must speak, read and write fluently in English
- Must be a US Citizen
- Doosan EZ Guide programming
- MasterCam, Autocad, SolidWorks (Note: we do not have CAD/CAM software at this time) software
- Experience cutting & machining “Hard” alloys such as 304, 316, 15-5 stainless steel and Inconels
- Thorough knowledge of feeds, speeds and insert tool life Ability to assist and train less experienced operators
- Ability to dial in or indicate Spindles, Chucks, and Fixtures using test indicators
- Ability to cut jaws, collets, and fixtures for new parts when required
- Tool and die maker experience
- Create new programs from drawings using standard G-code & built in coding (Doosan EZ guide) software, manuals provided
- Set-up, teardown and operate equipment with minimal supervision
- Make minor adjustments to programs and offsets to maintain tolerances as low as ± .00025
- Perform accurate in-process inspection
- Complete shop travelers provided during production
- Recording inspection results and discrepancy’s (Scrap)
- Coordinate with Lead Machinist and Planning Department to constantly improve Set-up, Run time, and break-down times
- Maintain an organized and clean work environment
- Manufacture parts complete ready for final inspection
Benefits: 100% employee medical, dental and life insurance plus profit sharing and or 401k match, vacation, and sick pay.
Work hours: 7:20 AM to 4:50 PM Monday – Thursday, 7:20 AM – 11:20 AM Friday.
Compensation: Starting at $22 – $35 per hour, based on qualifications.
Location: Ventura California
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by filling out the job application form here. IMPORTANT: please send PDF files only. Any other documents, links or non-PDF files will not be reviewed.