Stock Bellows Data List
Off the shelf stock metal bellows provide an instant solution to the custom metal bellows ordering process. As the first bellows manufacturer to offer a full line of stock metal bellows, Mini-Flex has the largest selection available. We offer over 200 unique stock bellows and 1000s of overruns, all available for immediate delivery. View our UPDATED (as of June 29, 2018) Stock Bellows Data List and contact us when you’re ready to place your order.
Stock Metal Bellows Size Ranges
- Inside Diameter (ID): 0.080 to 1.000
- Outside Diameter (OD): 0.140 to 1.700
- Convolution Length: 0.015 to 3.000
- Wall Thickness: 0.0025 to .016
Note: the above dimensions above are measured in inches and vary by application and diameter
Stock Metal Bellows Materials
Seamless tubing is used to form the majority of bellows manufactured by Mini-Flex, resulting in the highest quality product available. Typical stock metal bellows materials include but are not limited to the following.
- Stainless Steel type 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 321, 347
- Inconel Alloys type 600, 625, 718, x-750
- Nickel 200
- Beryllium Copper C17200, Phosphor Bronze C52100, Brass 70-30