With over 50 years of experience, Mini-Flex has been recognized as an industry leader in the production of high quality metal bellows and metal bellows assemblies. We offer a wide range of stock bellows, with over 200 unique stock bellows and 1000s of overruns available for immediate delivery. Mini-Flex’s custom single or multi-ply hydroformed metal bellows are designed by our experienced engineers to meet your desired specifications.
Bellows Size Ranges
- Inside Diameter (ID): 0.070 to 1.000
- Outside Diameter (OD): 0.130 to 1.700
- Convolution Length: 0.015 to 3.000
- Wall Thickness: 0.0015 to 0.028
Note: the above dimensions are measured in inches and vary by application and diameter
Metal Bellows Materials
Seamless tubing is used to form the majority of bellows manufactured by Mini-Flex, resulting in the highest quality product available. Welded and drawn tubing or welded tubing is also available by request. The ultimate tensile strength (UTS) and yield tensile strength (YTS) ratio, elongation, wall thickness and convolution ID/OD ratio must be considered in material selection. Typical metal bellows materials include but are not limited to the following.
- Stainless Steel type 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 321, 347
- Inconel Alloys type 600, 625, 718, x-750
- Nickel 200, Ni-Span C-902, Hastelloy X, Monel 400 and 404
- Beryllium Copper C17200, Phosphor Bronze C52100, Brass 70-30
- Aluminum 6061 and many other exotic alloys including Titanium, Columbium 1% Zirconium, and Haynes 25
Bellows Selection Process