Mini-Flex Corporation offers a variety of careers and job opportunities related to the design and manufacturing of metal bellows and bellows assemblies. We are focused on providing quality products and complete customer satisfaction. At Mini-Flex, we offer exciting career opportunities with competitive compensation and benefits including: 100% medical, dental and life insurance; profit sharing and/or 401k match; and vacation and sick pay.
See a job opportunity that meets your criteria? Submit your resume and apply today by filling out the job application form here.
Careers / Jobs Available:
Production Machine Operator
Mini-Flex Corporation, an established manufacturing firm primarily in the aerospace industry, is seeking a Production Machine Operator to join the team. The Production Machine Operator will operate manufacturing equipment according to established specifications, standard operating procedures and work instructions. He/she must demonstrate steady hand-eye coordination and have experience using decimals in the US standard system of measuring. This is a full-time position. Responsibilities, requirements and benefits are outlined below.
Responsibilities may include:
- Lathe deburring and light press work
- Radial saw precision cutting
- Reading and understanding specifications
- Basic mechanical drawing interpretation.
- Inspection: first article, in-process and final inspection using measuring tools such as micrometer, dial caliper and scale
- Package and clean products
- Other general work around the shop
- Entry level radial saw precision cutting
- Experience using decimals in the US standard system of measuring
- Basic math skills (using a calculator)
- Good hand-eye coordination and vision
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must speak, read and write English fluently
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to pass a background check
- Experience operating CNC Lathe
- Experience working on a computer using Microsoft Word and Excel software
- Experience with measuring tools using the US standard system of measuring
- Shipping experience using FedEx and UPS
Benefits & Details:
- Benefits include 100% employee medical, dental and life insurance; profit sharing and/or 401k match; vacation and sick pay
- One position available for full time employment (40 hours per week)
- Work hours are 7:20 AM to 4:50 PM Monday – Thursday and 7:20 AM – 11:20 AM Friday
- Compensation is based on experience and qualifications. Starting pay range is 15.00 to 20.00 per hour
- Job is located in Ventura, California
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by filling out the job application form here. IMPORTANT: please send PDF files only. Any other documents, links or non-PDF files will not be reviewed.