In 1962 Mini-Flex created a first in the Bellows industry by carrying a full line of stock “off the shelf” metal Bellows providing an instant solution to the custom ordering process. We offer a wide range of stock bellows, with over 200 unique stock bellows and 1000s of overruns available for immediate delivery. See our Stock Bellows Data List.
Stock Metal Bellows Size Ranges (inches)
- Inside Diameter (ID): 0.080 to 1.000
- Outside Diameter (OD): 0.140 to 1.700
- Convolution Length: 0.015 to 3.000
- Wall Thickness: 0.0025 to .012
Note: the above dimensions vary by application and diameter
Stock Metal Bellows Materials
Seamless tubing is used to form the majority of bellows manufactured by Mini-Flex, resulting in the highest quality product available. Typical stock metal bellows materials include but are not limited to the following.
- Stainless Steel type 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 321, 347
- Inconel Alloys type 600, 625, 718, x-750
- Nickel 200
- Beryllium Copper C17200, Phosphor Bronze C52100, Brass 70-30
Stock Metal Bellows Selection